Want peace of mind?
Talk to a dentist who knows what he's doing
Dental techniques and treatments have come a long way in the last few decades. A great example is orthodontia—when was the last time you saw someone with a mouth full of black and silver metal? We know you want someone who is current and knowledgeable about new dental treatments and how they can help you. All dentists should be on a continuous learning curve to better serve you. And Dr Singleton is no different. His patients expect that and they get it.
After all, would you trust anyone who didn’t?
Dr. Singleton would be happy to tell you more about his education and any questions you have. And unlike dentists in other countries offering ‘cheap dental implants’, you can relax knowing the standard of education he has received is the best.
In the meantime, here is an overview of the continuing education and learning he has participated in:
- Over 200 course hours of continuing education each year
- Numerous hands-on, education intensive courses at LVI.
- Graduate of International Straight Wire and Orthopedic Seminars, Inc., an organization known for providing unparalleled orthopedic training.
- Highly trained and skilled in the discipline of Neuromuscular Dentistry, the treatment for TMD symptoms and bite-related problems.
- Certified to provide IV sedation
- CDA (Canadian Dental Association)
- LVI (Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies)
- ICOC (International College of Oral Implantologists)
- CDSBC (College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia)
- South Okanagan Dental Association,
- AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- ICCMO (International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics)
- IACA (International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics)
- South Okanagan Chapter of the Orthodontic Study Club.
|< Prev||Next >|